1920 Year of foundation
Stephanitorsbollwerk Cotton Storage GmbH was founded in 1920.
At the beginning it stored solely cotton.
Within a short space of time eight warehouses with a capacity for 30,000 bales were acquired.
1945 The company premises were completely destroyed in the war.
1947 Reconstruction began.
1948 The company was renamed Stephani Spedition GmbH.
2010 Since the renaming the company has undertaken steady changes to keep in step with the market.
The area of operations has been widely extended under the management of Andreas Dreifke.
The company enjoys an established and good reputation with international trading companies in contract logistics.
Today Stephani Spedition GmbH operates worldwide with a global network of representative offices and agents in
- Hong Kong
- Holland (Rotterdam)
Today the Bremen site comprises of a logistics center of 18,000 square meters. .